Many Web Masters and Bloggers asked us Sites where they can sell Their Blog and Websites, so We thought of making it as Blog Post only.
Here We mentioned few very popular Websites where you can sell your Blog and Websites.
Sell Your Blog 1. SitePoint Auctions : SitePoint has around 2000 unique visitors, so it is easy to grab opportunities. The buyers expect good Google PR, quality backlinks, unique visitors and moderate revenue. The fee is minimal and the rest in marketing skills, with which you can promote your Blogs easily.
2. Sedo Auctions : You can list your Blog/Website for sale on Sedo Auctions for free but you have to pay a commission fee of 10% when you get a buyer for your Blog or Website. Sedo lets you sell new and established Blogs with excellent content. You can even promote your domain names.
3. eBay Website Auctions : One Good thing about eBay auctions is they are generally indexed by the search engines so if your listing has detailed descriptions and appropriate keywords, you can expect buyers through search engines as well. But the bad thing about eBay Website Auction is that you may have to deal with fake and spam bidders. You can list your Blog for free in eBay. eBay also charges a commission from the sale.
4. Digital Point Forum : I’m a active member of Digital Point Forums and I have seen many threads related to it. You can get good exposure of your Blog and also good buyers. This site not only allows you to buy or sell your Blog, but also templates, services, domain, and so on. The best part in Digital Point Forums is that they are absolutely free and their iTrader helps you find reliable, trusted and questionable buyers and sellers.
5. NamePros : You can use NamePros for buying, selling and discovering premium domain names. At NamePros, you can post your domains for sale or for free appraisals. You can join over 156,998 domain name owners from around the world. They also provide you live chat rooms to discuss with potential buyers and sellers. You have to become a member of NamePros, which is free, and then list your Blog or domain for sale.
6. Bloggeries : “Bloggeries” is The Human Edited Blog Directory of the Blogosphere. It is one of the fastest growing community of Bloggers. Bloggeries forum lets you sell or buy a Blog, trading, content, templates and many more for free of cost. Here also you need to register and get an account for making use of all these advantages.
7. Flippa : Flippa is a new Website and also quite impressive one. Because Flippa is designed specially for selling and buying Websites. It is one of the leading marketplaces for Websites. The great thing about this Website is that it is created by a team from SitePoint. Your listing will be featured on the front page of Flippa for a limited period for about $29 and the prices varies accordingly.