Top 10 BOB Mutual Funds
By Madhurima Tiwari
1. Baroda Pioneer Treasury Advantage Fund The main objective of the scheme is to provide optimal returns and liquidity through a portfolio comprising of debt securities and money market instruments..
2. Baroda Pioneer Liquid Fund To generate income with a high level of liquidity by investing in a portfolio of money market and debt securities..
3. Baroda Pioneer Hybrid Equity Fund (Erstwhile Baroda Pioneer Balance Fund) The scheme is targeted for long-term capital appreciation along with stability through a well balanced portfolio comprising of equity,equity related instruments, money market instrument and debt securities..
4. Baroda Pioneer Short Term Bond Fund The objective of the Scheme is to generate income from a portfolio constituted of short term debt and money market securities..
5. Baroda Pioneer Multi Cap Fund (Erstwhile Baroda Pioneer Growth Fund) To generate long term capital appreciation from an actively managed portfolio of equity & equity related instruments..
6. Baroda Pioneer Large Cap Fund The primary objective of the Scheme is to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities of large cap companies. The Scheme may also invest in debt and money market securities. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized..
7. Baroda Pioneer Conservative Hybrid Fund (Erstwhile Baroda Pioneer MIP Fund) To generate regular income through investment in debt and money market instruments and also to generate long term capital appreciation by investing a portion in equity and equity related instruments..
8. Baroda Pioneer Banking And Financial Services Fund The investment objective is to generate long-term capital appreciation for unit holders from a portfolio invested predominantly in equity and equity related securities of companies engaged in the Banking & Financial Services Sector..
9. Baroda Pioneer Mid-Cap Fund The primary objective of the Scheme will be to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities of growth oriented mid cap stocks. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized..
10. Baroda Pioneer ELSS 96 The main objective of the scheme is to provide the investor long term capital growth as also tax benefit under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961..
Campus to corporate is a life-changing transformation, and while it is possible that you may go back to studying for a while, it marks the beginning of your adulthood. It is a life transition that is exciting because you get to work in your dream job, earn money and enjoy spending it as you wish! Yet, it also marks all the responsibilities and duties that come with a job. From the carefree world of campus to corporate routine; a lot of changes.
College exhibits a unique system of ensuring smooth transition from academics to professional environment, which is a result of a well-structured interface with the industry & corporate world.This system opens an arena of opportunities for students in various sectors of corporate and industrial world. To enable the students to make the best of these opportunities, students are put through rigorous corporate programs which run concurrent to their academic programs along with close mentorship activities. These comprise industry/laboratory/corporate visits, field research work in specified areas, relevant domestic & international internship programs, interaction with industry/corporate leaders by way of guest lectures, seminars, HR Summits, Fintech, Hackathons, interdisciplinary events like Ami-fest and Sangathan etc.
Here are some tips for you that will make this easy.
Define Career Goals – If you woke up late in college life, you always had the chance to miss the first lecture and join the next one. But when you move from college to corporate life, you must be at the office in time every day.
Embrace Discomfort – The biggest thing you sacrifice when you move from campus to corporate is your comfort zone. You ruled your time, and what you did with it, now you need to adhere to work timings and calls from work at all times of the day.
Be Respectful always – You were probably a prankster in college and very friendly with a large group of friends who you made fun of. Things are going to change once you move from college to corporate.
Develop Work Ethics – During college life you might have abused your influence and got way with getting your work done by your juniors or teammates.
Learn to manage stress – The biggest problem when moving from college to corporate is the stress that accompanies you.
Start Saving – The most exciting part of the life transition from college to corporate is money. The Salary Credit message at the beginning of every month means a whole lot of opportunities to have fun.
Apply Technology Effectively The work culture in the corporate world has undergone a drastic change and we all know that. But what is the major driving force in such a change. Well, it is technology, and much emphasis is laid upon imbibing tech skills in students so that they are ready for the job market.
Open to Ideas & Experiences A fresher’s outlook to organization is vital to make progressions in your career.
Observing things of the Corporate World Pay close and keen attention to the corporate culture as one needs to learn how things work within the organization.